Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
Husband Begs Wife To Tell Him It's A Joke During Hilarious Pregnancy Reveal
Police Say It's The Best Senior Prank They've Ever Seen
Here's Everything You Should Have By Age 35
He Finally Found His Birth Mother, And Discovered She Owned A Restaurant Named After Him
Dog Adopts 9 Ducklings Who Were Found Wandering Around A Castle Alone
Her Son Was The Only Black Kid On The Court. Suddenly, Everyone Approached Him
A Cat Running On The Baseball Field Ends Up Saving 38,000 Lives
Dad Learns His Daughter's Dance Routine So He Could Help Her If She Forgot
A Bad Lip Reading Of The Royal Wedding
Elmo Singing 'Africa' By Toto Might Be The Happiest Video On The Internet
He Buys 5,400 Balls At Toys-R-Us On Clearance And Gives His Dog The Best Day Ever