Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
Dad Working 3 Jobs Surprises Daughter With Dream Dress For 8th Grade Dance
This Cat Returned Home With A Baby Opossum On Her Back
This Fat, Sassy Cat Named Bruno Is Looking For A Home
Mom Puts Up Signs Asking To Borrow Someone's Orange Cat
Old Coots Give Free Advice At Local Farmer's Market
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Message To A Depressed Stranger Completely Changed The Man's Life
Steve Harvey Can't Believe This Man's Real Name, Then He Meets His Father
This Family's Back To School Video Will Make Your Day
These Army Ants Built A Bridge To Invade A Wasp Nest
Panda Doesn't Realize She's Had Twins!
Grandpa Ends Kid's Basketball Career In 17 Seconds