Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
Her 92-Year-Old Grandpa Called Crying, Invited Her Over For A Sleepover
A Mom Called PBS Asking For Mr. Rogers' Autograph. Instead, He Flew Out To See Her Daughter With His Puppets
The Sound Of A Black Hole, Recorded By NASA's Chandra X-Ray Observatory
This Woman Bought A 2,000-Year-Old Roman Bust At Goodwill For $34.99
A Westie In A Wheelchair Guides A Blind Rescue Fox On Their Daily Walks
'It Was JUST Them Two': Daughter Takes Photos Of Dad On Graduation Day
Dog Says 'Ice Cream' And Runs To Truck
Physics Teacher Demonstrates The Bernoulli Principle
Hedgehog Keeps Bear Awake All Night
Woman Successfully Crosses Stream On A Log, But Still Loses
This Is Why Smoke Follows You Around A Fire