Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
Alabama High School Principal Makes 'Can't Touch This' Parody About Returning To School
Little Boy Asks Neighbors If He Can Take Their Dog For A Walk After The Pandemic
Naked Man Chases Wild Boar That Stole His Laptop
Woman Leaves Apology Note On Young Man's Car After Argument At Target
The Real Story Behind These Leopard And Cow Photos That Still Makes Little Sense
Strong Winds Pulled This Man's Entire Yard Up Like In A Cartoon
Otter Jumps Onto Boat Escaping Orca With Seconds To Spare
Children Sing 'Memories' By Maroon 5 And It's Absolutely Beautiful
Sydney The Cockatoo Dances With Animal Hospital Staff
Woman Going For Morning Run Meets An Angel In The Woods
He Got Pulled Over By The Cops, Then Noticed A White Woman Filming