Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
Mischievous Toddlers Beg For Forgiveness And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Woman Spots A 'Werewolf' In Her Bathroom Ceiling
Man On A Walk Shares The Hilarious Sign Someone Posted About Their Cat
A Spotted Horse, Pony, And Dog Are Best Friends
The Shopping Cart Theory: Are You A Good Or Bad Member Of Society?
Alex Smith's Wife Made His Leg Brace Into A Trophy To Remind Him How Far They've Come
Cat Refuses To Give Up His Cat Crack
Two Italian Toddlers Argue Exactly How You Would Expect
Wild Horse Sprints To His Girlfriend After Years Apart
Man Is Surprised To See His Dog On The Roof, Then Checks The Security Camera
Cuteness Overload: Puppy Climbs Aboard Mama Duck