Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
PREVIOUS STORY NEXT STORY SHARE YOUR STORY
Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz
Iam Tongi And James Blunt Perform Super Emotional Duet Of 'Monsters' On American Idol
Here's An Animal You Didn't Know Existed. The Colugo Looks Like A CGI Creation
Mom Shares Brilliant 'Snack Hack' To Ensure Snacks Last Longer In Her House
Lewis Capaldi's Former School Surprised Him With A Statue In His Honor
Dog Groomer Takes Internet By Storm With Adorable Pomeranian Haircut Videos
Cat Falls 6 Stories, Crashes Through Car Windshield, Walks Away Unharmed
Retired Kindergarten Teacher Reunites With Her Last Class Of Graduating Students
Parents Embarrass Kids By Performing 'School's Out' At Bus Stop On The Last Day Of School
Senior Goes Viral For His Beautiful 'Parent Tribute' Song At Graduation
Just A Bunch Of Baby Goats Jumping Around In Slow Motion
Dog Rings Doorbell, Then Barks Because 'Someone' Is At The Door