Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
Background Extra Makes Hilarious Compilation Of Films He's Been In
A Perfect Explanation Of Why 'Game Of Thrones' Feels So Different Now
Police Officer Embraces Missing Special Needs Resident
A List Of Proper Animal Names
If Disney Made Game Of Thrones
Read Emilia Clarke's Touching Goodbye To 'Game Of Thrones'
He's Freaking Out Over A Frog On His Arm, Then Mom Accidentally Makes It Way Worse
Keanu Reeves Answers 'What Happens When We Die?'
Guitar Legends Perform Rock Version Of 'Game Of Thrones' Theme
Elephant Has No Clue What To Do When Baby Buffalo Charges
Little Girl Does Hilarious Dance During Graduation