Top 15 Happiness Quotes By Matshona Dhliwayo
By Matshona Dhliwayo • June 17, 2017
1. A heart full of joy is better than a hand full of coins.
2. Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow.
3. Smile if you want to be happy now; love if you want to be happy forever.
4. One who is bitter for one second can only look forward to fifty-nine seconds of bliss.
5. Joy in poverty is better than misery in riches; happiness in pain is better than sorrow in pleasure.
6. Dancing in the rain is better than despairing in the storm.
7. Hope is a better friend than despair.
8. Tears of joy are better than smiles of sorrow.
9. Joy is light but strong enough to lift your spirits.
10. Present tears water the gardens of future blessings.
11. If you go to bed angry, you have robbed yourself of a chance to wake up happy.
12. A storm may bring its darkness, but you can bring your own sunshine.
13. Today’s tears are an investment into tomorrow’s smiles.
14. Love subtracts sorrow, divides trouble, adds blessings, and multiplies joy.
15. Joy is God’s smile; love is God’s laughter.
When The Security Guard Gets In The Way Of A Cheerleading Routine
He Photobombed His Girlfriend For A Month, Taking Engagement Ring Pictures Without Her Noticing It
Ted Lasso Supports The US Soccer Team With Messages On Billboards In Players' Hometowns
Behold The Carrot! A Fisherman Caught This Giant Goldfish In France
This Guy Is Selling A Framed Photo Of Himself On Facebook Marketplace
Meet Long and Phung: The Diaper-Wearing Duck Brothers Who Love Going To The Mall
Fishermen Rescue Man In Ocean Who Had Been Treading Water For 24 Hours
Husband Returns Home From Grocery Store With 44 Pound Block Of Cheese
This Baby Is Having A Very Important Conversation With Dad
Group Of Girls Surprise Woman Crying Alone At Dinner
Someone Forgot To Lock One Of The Pens In The Wildlife Hospital