Top 20 Inspirational Quotes
By Matshona Dhliwayo • April 24, 2017
1. You can dance through any storm if thunder is music to your ears.
2. A flower blooming in the desert has greater strength than a tree flourishing in a rain forest.
3. Your brightest self is revealed in your darkest moments.
4. Today's tears water tomorrow's gardens.
5. Raise your thoughts, not your fists.
6. Counting each day's blessings helps you overcome each week's troubles.
7. You cannot marry your past without divorcing your future.
8. The most beautiful rainbow is the one inside your soul.
9. Pray for your needs, not your greed.
10. Count your summers, not your winters.
11. If an ant carries an object a hundred times its weight, you can carry burdens many times your size.
12. Beautiful rainbows are formed in ugly storms.
13. Be a star in someone's dark sky.
14. Raise your love so high that anger cannot reach it.
15. Be too great, like the Sun, to retaliate when lesser men throw stones at you.
16. It is possible to continue turning the other cheek when one has stopped counting.
17. No one can stop you from shinning if you are standing in your own light.
18. Persevere like a seed; even when people try to bury you, flourish.
19. Be like stars; instead of cursing the darkness, shine.
20. Your inner light has the power to light up the world.
This Guy In Cowboy Boots Dancing To 'Rasputin' Is Going To Make Your Day
'Since Target Decided We Need To Dress Ugly...' Woman Has Hilarious Photo Shoot In New Target Dress
Volcano Snails Exist. They Have Metal Shells And Survive 750 Degree Temperatures
Man Builds Amazing Bird Village During Pandemic
For 40 Years, A Man Convinced People That A Giant Penguin Lived In Florida
Fan Theory Suggests The Joker Is Actually The Hero In The Dark Knight
This Otter Playing With Marbles Is Here To Make Your Day
This Couple Trying To Sled Is The Hearty Laugh You Need Today
Delivery Guy Meets Family's Angry Guard Rooster In Hilarious Video
Dog Takes Herself Sledding Down A Huge Hill
Adorable Puppy Crashes Reporter's Weather Report On Live TV