Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Dad Working 3 Jobs Surprises Daughter With Dream Dress For 8th Grade Dance
This Cat Returned Home With A Baby Opossum On Her Back
Mom Puts Up Signs Asking To Borrow Someone's Orange Cat
Old Coots Give Free Advice At Local Farmer's Market
Happy Dog Steals The Show At Owners' Wedding
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Message To A Depressed Stranger Completely Changed The Man's Life
This Sheep In A Tire Swing Is Going To Make Your Day
Watch Missy Elliot's 'Funky White Sister' Sing 'Work It' At A Park
Restaurant Serves Smoked Watermelon And It's Prepared Just Like Meat
Little Girl Reads Her Favorite Book To Her Cat And He's Loving It
Steve Harvey Can't Believe This Man's Real Name, Then He Meets His Father