Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Just A Kid In The Car Absolutely Destroying 'Smooth Criminal' On His Ukulele
Physicist Wins Ig Noble Prize For Study On Whether Cats Should Be Classified As Liquids Or Solids
Two Cats Won't Give Up On Trying To Enter A Museum
This Weird Looking Cat Is Creeping People Out, But We Think He's Adorable
Read What The Jewish Nurse Wrote After Caring For The Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooter
Police Post Mugshot Of Drug Dealer With Giant Neck. The Comments Are Absolutely Hilarious
Mom Can't Turn Away For A Second
Two West Virginia Fans Stole The Show At Football Game
Mailman Drops Off Package, Then Waits Patiently For His Friends
Brian May Tears Up While Singing 'Love Of My Life' With The Crowd In Amsterdam
We Can't Stop Laughing At This Hilarious News Interview Parody