Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Grandma Shares 20 Years Of Voice Messages From Her Granddaughter And You'll Be Sobbing
HOP Shops Turn Convenience Store Restrooms Into Bathroom Discos
Dog Escapes, Walks In Lottery Shop, Bites Ticket, Wins Owner Big Prize
Christie Brinkley At 70: Timeless Beauty And A Poetic Celebration Of Self-Love
Future Father-In-Law's Text After Engagement Goes Viral
'I've Seen Grown Men Cry': Woman Eats Monster 30-Inch Burrito To Win Challenge
This Baby's Reaction To Dad Snoring Is Absolutely Hilarious
Dad And Daughter Go Viral For Uplifting Mirror Routine
Wild Bear Enjoys The Sunrise From Man's Jacuzzi
A Rescued Genet Meets The Real Boss Of The House
Paddleboarders Remain Calm After Incredible Close Encounter