Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
This Mother Bear Doing Her Best To Get Her Cubs Across The Road
Professor Shares The Best True Excuse A Student Used For Missing An Assignment
Man On Walk Shares Wholesome Photos Of Dogs Posing For Group Photo On Bridge
'I Feel Loved Every Single Day': Daughter Pens Heartfelt Thank You For Adoptive Parents
The Obituary Of Matt Groening's Mother Explains The Origins Of The Simpsons
This Dog Hiding Blueberries In His Mouth Is Going To Make You Laugh
Shaquille O'Neal Buys Engagement Ring For Random Store Customer
This Conversation Between A Pregnant Woman And Man At A Bus Stop Will Bring You To Tears
Husband Roasts Wife For Her Overuse Of Lip Stick
First Date Fail! Nervous Raccoon Tries To Make A Move On The Cat