Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Man Collapses In Airport As He Sees His Wife And Kids For First Time In Years
Family Cleans House, Finds Pet Tortoise Missing Since 1982
Woman's Attempt At Making Heart-Shaped Macarons Goes Hilariously Wrong
14-Year Old Boy Runs Into Traffic To Rescue A Cat Thrown From A Car
Internet Technician Goes Above And Beyond For Mother Having A Rough Day
In 1962, Hockey Players From Both Teams Stopped Playing To Find A Lost Contact Lens
This Little Boy Leads His Classmates In Prayer And It's Going To Make Your Day
This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing
A Baby Sings 'Thunderstruck' With Some Help From Dad
This Guy Recorded All The Arm Flops His Cat Made Over The Span Of A Year
Too Cute! Tiny Kitten Snuggles With A Golden Retriever