Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
This Video Perfectly Sums Up Dads In Travel Mode
People Are Sharing The Hilarious Things They've Done While On Autopilot
Operation Beluga: A Russian Ship Played Classical Music To Rescue Entrapped Belugas
Five-Year-Old Discovers Hilarious Way To Prank Mom
Firefighters Post Photo Of 'Embarrassed' Raccoon After Rescue
Brave Cat Stands Guard, Stops Cobra From Entering House
Mom Captures Magical Moment While Filming Daughters At The Beach
Mama Cat Brings Her Kitten To Meet The Baby
Woman Absolutely Loses It Watching Her Friends Try To Balance On Paddle Boards
12-Year-Old Skateboarder Cries Tears Of Joy After Landing 1080 In Front Of Tony Hawk
Man Pretends To Be Unruly Cat For Vet Training Video