Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Dad Is Admiring A Car In The Parking Lot, Then His Daughter Hands Him The Keys
Wife Throws Husband A Vasectomy Party
Principal Was Ready To Quit, Then She Heard What This Student Said About Her
She Just Lost Her Husband, Then Bob The Disfigured Angel Cat Shows Up
How This Simple Car Sticker Is Making A Huge Impact
This Zoo Will Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Then Feed It To A Meerkat On Valentine's Day
The Way This Cat Marches Down The Hallway With His Stuffed Rabbit Is Hilarious
Hugh Jackman And Ryan Reynolds Call A Truce And We Can't Stop Laughing
Forecast Was Freezing Rain, But He Had To Go Check It Out
Watch Rudy The Bulldog Crush The 2019 WKC Masters Agility Course
Dog Shares Her Treat And It's The Cutest Thing Ever