Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Mischievous Toddlers Beg For Forgiveness And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Woman Spots A 'Werewolf' In Her Bathroom Ceiling
A Spotted Horse, Pony, And Dog Are Best Friends
Dads Are Sharing The Results Of Getting Their Daughter's Makeup For Christmas
Man On A Walk Shares The Hilarious Sign Someone Posted About Their Cat
The Shopping Cart Theory: Are You A Good Or Bad Member Of Society?
Cat Refuses To Give Up His Cat Crack
Two Italian Toddlers Argue Exactly How You Would Expect
Wild Horse Sprints To His Girlfriend After Years Apart
Man Is Surprised To See His Dog On The Roof, Then Checks The Security Camera
Grooming An Angry Potato