Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Background Extra Makes Hilarious Compilation Of Films He's Been In
A List Of Proper Animal Names
If Disney Made Game Of Thrones
Dad Writes Powerful Message About His 'Fierce And Feminine' Daughter
Redditors Find Missing Cat For Trucker Who Lost Him At A Truck Stop
Read Emilia Clarke's Touching Goodbye To 'Game Of Thrones'
He's Freaking Out Over A Frog On His Arm, Then Mom Accidentally Makes It Way Worse
Bill Hader Impersonates Arnold Schwarzenegger, But As A Toddler
Videos Of Cats Destroying Things Made Into A Heavy Metal Music Video
This Doggy Dance Off Is Going To Make Your Day
Dog Always Celebrates After Getting A Treat