Time For A Pop Quiz!
By Coach Muller • June 29, 2015
Don't bother getting a pen and paper… just read… if you can't answer them, just keep going.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Easier? The lesson?
The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're the ones who care.
Opera Singer Has Impromptu Duet With Tenor In Audience
She Said She Befriended A Celebrity But Couldn't Remember His Name
How This 'Pirate Kitty' Brought Joy To An Entire Neighborhood
The Istanbul Airport Has Sleep Pods That You Can Rent To Take Naps
Couple Includes Their Dogs In The Wedding Party
French Bulldog Insists On Squeezing Into Bed With The Cat
Owner Makes His Dog Happy After He Threw Up In The Truck
This Anatolian Shepherd Puppy's First Day On The Job
Airport Security Dog Retires After 8 Years. This Is How TSA Surprised Him