Time For A Pop Quiz!
By Coach Muller • June 29, 2015
Don't bother getting a pen and paper… just read… if you can't answer them, just keep going.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Easier? The lesson?
The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're the ones who care.
Wife Sends Husband Into The Ocean In Dissolving Shorts, Hilarity Ensues
Family Rents Home For Weekend Getaway, Turns Out To Be A Real Life Horror Movie
Meet The Anti-Poaching Pilot Who Flies Rescued Baby Chimps To Their New Homes
Monkey Steals Man's Phone And Takes A Bunch Of Photos
Meet Jazzypurrs - The Hairless, Eyeless Real-Life Halloween Cat
4 Tiny Chinchillas Named 'The Chinfluencers' Are Recreating Music Videos
Woman Sings Evanescence In A Stairwell And It's Hauntingly Beautiful
Marines On Flight Home From Iraq Learn The Flight Attendant's Name Is Caroline
High School Student Performs Amazing Solo During Trombone Battle
Husband Asks Wife If She Wants To Do Her Favorite Things
Dad Pulls Up His Pants, Then Proceeds To Crush Dance Evolution Song