Time For A Pop Quiz!
By Coach Muller • June 29, 2015
Don't bother getting a pen and paper… just read… if you can't answer them, just keep going.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Easier? The lesson?
The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're the ones who care.
Chimp Dances, Claps, And Shakes To Hearing Music For The First Time
Scientists Discover 33 Creatures Trapped In A Poisonous Cave That's Been Sealed Off For Million Of Years
Husband Is Asked To Make The Bed For The First Time In 45 Years. The Results Are Hilarious
Oriental Shorthair Cats Look Like Egyptian Gods
Man Builds 'Gateway To The Imagination' During Lockdown
Extreme Close Up Shows How Velcro Works
Injured Stray Dog Walks To Pharmacy, Shows His Paw, And Gets His Wound Treated
Man Builds The Ultimate Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder
Irish Family Dancing To 'Cotton Eyed Joe' Goes Viral
A Baby Giraffe Meets His Father And The Herd For The First Time. Watch His Parents' Embrace At The End
Man Accidentally Stumbles Upon A Baby Moose In The Woods. The Moose Thinks He's Mom