Time For A Pop Quiz!
By Coach Muller • June 29, 2015
Don't bother getting a pen and paper… just read… if you can't answer them, just keep going.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remembers the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They're the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. Name three teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worth while.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
Easier? The lesson?
The people who make a difference in your life aren't the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They're the ones who care.
Husband Begs Wife To Tell Him It's A Joke During Hilarious Pregnancy Reveal
Police Say It's The Best Senior Prank They've Ever Seen
Here's Everything You Should Have By Age 35
He Finally Found His Birth Mother, And Discovered She Owned A Restaurant Named After Him
Dog Adopts 9 Ducklings Who Were Found Wandering Around A Castle Alone
Her Son Was The Only Black Kid On The Court. Suddenly, Everyone Approached Him
A Bad Lip Reading Of The Royal Wedding
He Buys 5,400 Balls At Toys-R-Us On Clearance And Gives His Dog The Best Day Ever
Michael Keaton Only Needed 2 Words To Make This The Greatest Ending To A Graduation Speech
Horse Riding Presenter Risks Her Life To Catch Runaway Horse During Live Broadcast
Watch Chris Hemsworth Dance To 'Wrecking Ball' With His Kids And Dog