10 Reasons Why You ALWAYS Choose A Window Seat...
April 7, 2014
There are plenty of reasons to choose a window seat. Maybe to avoid being stuck between two people, or you prefer keeping your knees safe from the beverage cart. But the best reasons are what's outside...
1. You might see Chicago's skyline reflected in Lake Michigan.
2. You could see a rainstorm like this off in the distance.
3. Because a solar eclipse at 44,000 ft is pretty cool.
4. And seeing the highest point in Africa will take your breath away...
5. For the sunrises...
6. And the sunsets...
7. And waterfalls you'll never see from the aisle.
8. You could witness a forest fire.
9. And finally understand why everyone thinks Norway is so beautiful.
10. And ride an endless sea of clouds with a window seat!
If you enjoyed these views, make sure you SHARE it!
Source: Huffington Post
This Guy In Cowboy Boots Dancing To 'Rasputin' Is Going To Make Your Day
Man Builds Amazing Bird Village During Pandemic
Couple Moves Into New Neighborhood, Finds Note On Their Car About A Stray Cat
For 40 Years, A Man Convinced People That A Giant Penguin Lived In Florida
Foster Kitten Goes Bonkers On Her First Starbucks Run
Runaway Sheep Found With Over 75 Lbs Of Extra Wool Gets A Haircut
Delivery Guy Meets Family's Angry Guard Rooster In Hilarious Video
One-Eyed Dog With Wobbly Legs 'Dances' To 'Shake, Senora'
Adorable Puppy Crashes Reporter's Weather Report On Live TV
Little Girl Scales The Fridge To Find Cookies
Dog And Cat Attempt To Catch A Lizard On The Other Side Of The Glass