When He Laughs, He Squeaks: Boy Accidentally Swallows Dog's Squeaky Toy

October 12, 2022

Every time he laughs, he squeaks.

A young man's unfortunate accident is going viral on social media after his mom documented his trip to the doctor's office after swallowing his dog's squeaky toy by accident.

Even the medical professional in the background could not help but laugh.

@brownjonathan33 It’s ture I almost die ##Neardeath#f#funny ♬ original sound - Jonathan Serrano

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!