Businessman Donates $50 Million For New Children's Hospital
July 11, 2017
Property investor Mark Dunajtschik signed an agreement to build a $50 million children's hospital in Wellington, New Zealand.

While many details are still to be confirmed, the new hospital is expected to be about 7,000 square meters and contain 50 inpatient hospital beds as well as space for families.
Health Minister Jonathan Coleman welcomed the generosity of Dunajtschik, who he said had been a substantial benefactor in the areas of health, sport and education for 40 years.
This latest act of giving back was unparalleled, he said.
"We've been working on a long-term plan for child health services, which included a new children's hospital - but building wasn't going to start for several years.
"Mr. Dunajtschik's generosity means we'll get the hospital much sooner."
Dogs Are Forced To Wear The Things They Steal — And It’s Hilarious
An Old Man Kept Visiting A Bookstore Every Saturday—The Reason Has People In Tears
Someone Put A Pinecone In Their Shower… And People Are Fascinated By What Happened
He Showed Up Looking Like A Hairless Cat… Months Later, No One Can Believe The Transformation
Bill Murray Says This Painting 'Saved His Life' — And It Still Inspires Visitors Today
Professor Watches His Student Compete At The Olympics After She Requested An Extension On An Assignment
Strangers Teach A Young Girl To Jump Rope And Stop Her From Giving Up
Little Girl Asks Nursing Home Residents One Question —Then Starts Granting Their Wishes
Watch This Clever Crow Solve A Cookie Problem In Real Time
James Van Der Beek Has Passed. But What He Said Before He Died, We All Need To Hear
You Have To See How This Dad Gives His Daughter A Horse Riding Experience
