Learning Is A Good Thing
By Rod Williams • August 4, 2017
Some of the best lessons I’ve learned were when I was on the ground looking up. Something put me on my butt, and it was up to me as to what to do with the event. I could stay on the ground and flounder in the emotion that put me there, or I could stand up, brush myself off, assess the situation, and learn from it. Here are a few of my favorite lessons.
1. There are things that happen in my life that I just cannot fix. Learning to accept them leads to better things in the future.
2. Kindness is a mindset that changes the world.
3. Inspiration is all around me, if I just pay attention.
4. Money does not make the world go round.
5. You can’t save everyone. Some do not want to be saved.
6. I am responsible for my actions.
7. Listening is an acquired skill.
8. Bad things happen. That’s just part of life.
9. I learn more from listening than I do talking.
10. Seldom if ever has shooting my mouth off before thinking resulted in a positive outcome.
11. Intuition is one of the best tools I have in my tool kit of life. If something feels right, it typically is right. If something feel wrongs, it most likely is wrong.
12. Sometimes bad things just happen; however, the reaction and response is all mine.
13. Changing my thinking has definitely changed my life.
Have anything to add to the list?
Background Extra Makes Hilarious Compilation Of Films He's Been In
A Perfect Explanation Of Why 'Game Of Thrones' Feels So Different Now
10 Rules For A Happy Life
Police Officer Embraces Missing Special Needs Resident
Bear Distracts Dog With Bones So He Can Rummage Through Trash
A List Of Proper Animal Names
Keanu Reeves Answers 'What Happens When We Die?'
Guitar Legends Perform Rock Version Of 'Game Of Thrones' Theme
He's Dying Of ALS, So His Vocal Coach Sings His Own Song To Him And Makes His Dream Come True
He's Freaking Out Over A Frog On His Arm, Then Mom Accidentally Makes It Way Worse
Elephant Has No Clue What To Do When Baby Buffalo Charges