19 Reasons You Should Always Proofread Before Sharing It For The World To See
August 4, 2014
Sometimes a small error in grammar or spelling can make a world of difference. For instance...
1. So you get rewarded for parking illegally?
2. SpongeBob is now doing the hiring? This could get interesting.
3. Remembering the heroes.
4. That's an interesting offer.
5. In the heat of the moment, you just never know.
6. Pimps don't like people who steal.
7. A comma, period, ellipsis... anything will do!
8. Oh, the irony.
9. "I'll take Ape Tit for $400."
10. This is a first. Usually it's the other way around.
11. When an escort needs to make a little extra cash.
12. Is this some type of sorcery?
13. Okay, I'm a North American and I have never consumed even ONE African!
14. And I thought The Hunger Games was fictional.
15. Some people prefer to be angry first.
16. Okay, toilet we get it. No one can ever use you.
17. Whoever made this sign is sick and tired of boots.
18. It hurts me to read this one...
19. It's just not a good look.
Little Girl Lip Syncs 'Girls Like You' With Daddy And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Teacher Finds Messages On Her Student's Pencils
Couple's Maternity Shoot In A Pumpkin Patch Has A Terrifying Ending
US Embassy Accidentally Invites People To Cat Pajama Party
Three Sisters Are Going As The Hocus Pocus Witches For Halloween
Police Officer's Heartfelt Plea Describes The Side Of The Job You Don't Read About In The News
Athlete With Cerebral Palsy Learns He's Been Signed By Nike
Someone Added Hilarious Captions To An Argument Between A French Bulldog And Mom
Watch This High School Dance Team's Magical Harry Potter Routine
Werewolf? Man Films Enormous Wolf During Late Night Drive
A Baby Tumbles Down A Hill On Live TV During A Rugby Match