People Are Sharing Hilarious Book Titles If Their Cat Wrote A Book About Its Life
September 23, 2023
Cats have a way of leaving us in stitches with their playful antics and quirky personalities. So, when the question was posed, "If your cat could write a book about its life, what would the title be?" cat owners delivered.
Image by Foden Nguyen from Pixabay
People from all walks of life shared their personal feline-inspired book titles, and the results were nothing short of purr-fectly hilarious, creative and adorable.
1. Why Won't They Feed Me Until I Literally Explode: A Tale of Bitter Injustice
2. To Kill a Mockingbird: The Longings of an Indoor Cat
3. Between Two Naps
4. My Life with an Inferior Species: The Feline Dilemma
5. Cold Nosies and Warm Toesies: One Cat's Journey From Puddles to Cuddles.
6. The Great Tuna Shortage of 2023
7. This F****ng Dog. Memoirs of Living with a Rat Terrier.
8. I Only Vomit On Carpet
9. The Foolishness of Humans and their System of Private Property
10. How to Train your Hooman
11. Tales from the Litterbox - The Sands of Time
13. 3,467 Days in Captivity: A Cat's Tale of Struggle
14. They Hate It When I Do This - by Petunia
15. They Won't Let Me Outside
So, if your cat could write a book, what would its title be?
The Kelce Brothers Dropped A New Christmas Song And It's An Instant Hit
Wife Makes Husband Return Orange Juice, Wins $315M Lottery With $2 He Saved
The Grinch Crashed A Doggy Daycare - And The Dogs Were Not Having It
Kraft Sent A Giant Jar of MOIST Mayo To Merriam-Webster
In This Image There Are 16 Circles. Can You Find Them?
Father Comes Home From Afghanistan To Surprise His Son Before His Game
Alligator Named 'Darth Gator' Only Comes To Its Caretaker When His Own Music Is Played
A Father Asks His 3-Year-Old Son 'What's The Secret To Happiness?'
Extremely Affectionate Shelter Cat Gets A Home
Scout Willis Shares Heartwarming Video With Dad Bruce Willis Amid Dementia Battle