Doctors Said It Was The Flu, But It Was Much Worse. Every Parent Needs To Know About This

January 7, 2016

When 12 month-old Emmett woke up with a fever and acting unusual, Karla Rauch and her husband, Michael, took him to urgent care. He was diagnosed with the flu and sent home. Over the next two days, his symptoms got worse. Once he began vomiting blood, they rushed him to the Emergency Room.

Emmett swallowed a button battery found in a remote control. He miraculously survived this horrific accident, but his future remains unclear. Now, Karla and Michael are on a mission to educate families around the world about the dangers of button batteries, and how to prevent this from happening to your child.

Learn more about Emmett's story on EmmettsFight.com

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!