10 Bad Mental Habits That You Should Let Go
By A Friend • September 10, 2020
1. Thinking the world owes you a cosmic reward, especially as a result of your actions.
2. Blaming other people for your lack of achievement.
3. Wallowing too much in the future that you can't focus on the present.
4. The need to compare yourself to others to measure your success.
5. The habit of telling self-deprecating words to yourself.
6. Putting someone else's desires ahead of your needs.
7. Beating yourself up due to your own mistakes.
8. Believing you have less control of your life than you really do.
9. The myth of arrival: waiting for a certain thing to happen that would ~change~ your life.
10. Holding others to a higher standard than you hold yourself.
Mischievous Toddlers Beg For Forgiveness And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Man On A Walk Shares The Hilarious Sign Someone Posted About Their Cat
A Spotted Horse, Pony, And Dog Are Best Friends
The Shopping Cart Theory: Are You A Good Or Bad Member Of Society?
Alex Smith's Wife Made His Leg Brace Into A Trophy To Remind Him How Far They've Come
A Japanese Man Rents Himself Out To 'Do Nothing'. He Has Thousands Of Clients
Cat Refuses To Give Up His Cat Crack
Two Italian Toddlers Argue Exactly How You Would Expect
Wild Horse Sprints To His Girlfriend After Years Apart
Man Is Surprised To See His Dog On The Roof, Then Checks The Security Camera
Cuteness Overload: Puppy Climbs Aboard Mama Duck