10 Bad Mental Habits That You Should Let Go
By A Friend • September 10, 2020
1. Thinking the world owes you a cosmic reward, especially as a result of your actions.
2. Blaming other people for your lack of achievement.
3. Wallowing too much in the future that you can't focus on the present.
4. The need to compare yourself to others to measure your success.
5. The habit of telling self-deprecating words to yourself.
6. Putting someone else's desires ahead of your needs.
7. Beating yourself up due to your own mistakes.
8. Believing you have less control of your life than you really do.
9. The myth of arrival: waiting for a certain thing to happen that would ~change~ your life.
10. Holding others to a higher standard than you hold yourself.
PREVIOUS STORY NEXT STORY SHARE YOUR STORY
Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz
Iam Tongi And James Blunt Perform Super Emotional Duet Of 'Monsters' On American Idol
Here's An Animal You Didn't Know Existed. The Colugo Looks Like A CGI Creation
Mom Shares Brilliant 'Snack Hack' To Ensure Snacks Last Longer In Her House
Lewis Capaldi's Former School Surprised Him With A Statue In His Honor
Dog Groomer Takes Internet By Storm With Adorable Pomeranian Haircut Videos
Cat Falls 6 Stories, Crashes Through Car Windshield, Walks Away Unharmed
Retired Kindergarten Teacher Reunites With Her Last Class Of Graduating Students
Parents Embarrass Kids By Performing 'School's Out' At Bus Stop On The Last Day Of School
Senior Goes Viral For His Beautiful 'Parent Tribute' Song At Graduation
Just A Bunch Of Baby Goats Jumping Around In Slow Motion
Dog Rings Doorbell, Then Barks Because 'Someone' Is At The Door