10 Bad Mental Habits That You Should Let Go
By A Friend • September 10, 2020
1. Thinking the world owes you a cosmic reward, especially as a result of your actions.
2. Blaming other people for your lack of achievement.
3. Wallowing too much in the future that you can't focus on the present.
4. The need to compare yourself to others to measure your success.
5. The habit of telling self-deprecating words to yourself.
6. Putting someone else's desires ahead of your needs.
7. Beating yourself up due to your own mistakes.
8. Believing you have less control of your life than you really do.
9. The myth of arrival: waiting for a certain thing to happen that would ~change~ your life.
10. Holding others to a higher standard than you hold yourself.
This Mother Bear Doing Her Best To Get Her Cubs Across The Road
Someone Built A Real Life Version Of Donald Duck's Car
Man On Walk Shares Wholesome Photos Of Dogs Posing For Group Photo On Bridge
'I Feel Loved Every Single Day': Daughter Pens Heartfelt Thank You For Adoptive Parents
She Fell In The Mud. Her Friend Tries To Help And Everything Gets Much Worse
This Guy Picking Up His Brother From Work Is The Best Thing You'll See Today
Shaquille O'Neal Buys Engagement Ring For Random Store Customer
Ice Cream Shop Worker Explains How He Got Fired -- And It Will Make Your Day
This Conversation Between A Pregnant Woman And Man At A Bus Stop Will Bring You To Tears