Non-Americans Were Asked To Describe What's In American Homes. These Are Disturbingly Accurate
October 18, 2022
Someone asked the question "Non-Americans, what do you think every American person has in their house?"
I went looking for jokes, but found a bunch of people describing my home...
1. Peanut butter
I'm an American and it is rare that I don't have peanut butter in my home. Usually two jars.
2. Multiple different types of weird sauces
They take up 1/4 of my fridge.
3. Ranch dressing
As an American I was expecting guns, but ranch dressing hurt for some reason.
4. Drywall....lots of drywall
5. That garbage disposal thing I always see in shows and movies
Another person described it as "the switch that when you flick it it turns your sink into a blender".
6. Plastic bags
A plastic bag filled with plastic bags.
7. Air conditioning
8. Laundry and dryer...
... In my country almost everyone dries their laundry on a wire outside, so the concept of a dryer is baffling to me. I only see them in American movies and shows.
9. I'm convinced almost every american has a mountain of pillows on their bed
Not a mountain but perhaps a small hill.
10. A garage fridge
Filled with beer and frozen boxes of stuff from Costco.
Is that not normal?
12. Fridge with ice dispenser built in
15. Popcorn setting on their microwave!
16. Large quantities of over-the-counter drugs in huge bottles
Like Tylenol and ibuprofen? Yes, actually.
17. Every American household has a drawer full of random stuff (dead batteries, screws, shoelaces)
Yes, it's called a junk drawer
18. Eggs IN the fridge
19. Just a literal block of cheese just chilling in the fridge
I officially feel attacked.
20. A dog!
When The Security Guard Gets In The Way Of A Cheerleading Routine
He Photobombed His Girlfriend For A Month, Taking Engagement Ring Pictures Without Her Noticing It
Behold The Carrot! A Fisherman Caught This Giant Goldfish In France
Meet Long and Phung: The Diaper-Wearing Duck Brothers Who Love Going To The Mall
TikTokers Unite To Help Wholesome Streamer With Cerebral Palsy
Depressed Cat With 'Sad, Fat Face' Gets Adopted After Going Viral On Twitter
Fishermen Rescue Man In Ocean Who Had Been Treading Water For 24 Hours
This Baby Is Having A Very Important Conversation With Dad
Young Lady Taking Her Driving Test Forgets Something Important
Someone Forgot To Lock One Of The Pens In The Wildlife Hospital
Man Films His Border Collie In 'Dog Heaven'