IKEA's Brilliant Response To Fashion Company's $2610 Version Of Their $1 Blue Bag
April 26, 2017
A fashion company is selling their version of IKEA's 99 cent blue bag with a hefty price tag.
Luxury French fashion house Balenciaga debuted its new Arena Extra-Large Shopper Tote Bag priced at a reasonable $2610.
When IKEA saw this, the furniture company responded brilliantly to the lookalike bag with an ad explaining how to identify an original.
The ad reads:
How to identify an original IKEA Frakta bag
1) Shake it. If it rustles, it’s the real deal.
2) Multifunctional. It can carry hockey gear, bricks, and even water.
3) Throw it in the dirt. A true Frakta is simply rinsed off with a garden hose when dirty.
4) Fold it. Are you able to fold it to the size of a small purse? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
5) Look inside. The original has an authentic IKEA tag.
6) Price tag. Only $0.99.
"We are deeply flattered that the Balenciaga tote bag resembles the IKEA iconic sustainable blue bag for 99 cents. Nothing beats the versatility of a great big blue bag!" a spokesperson for IKEA told Today.
Little Girl Lip Syncs 'Girls Like You' With Daddy And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Teacher Finds Messages On Her Student's Pencils
Couple's Maternity Shoot In A Pumpkin Patch Has A Terrifying Ending
US Embassy Accidentally Invites People To Cat Pajama Party
Three Sisters Are Going As The Hocus Pocus Witches For Halloween
Police Officer's Heartfelt Plea Describes The Side Of The Job You Don't Read About In The News
Watch This High School Dance Team's Magical Harry Potter Routine
Someone Added Hilarious Captions To An Argument Between A French Bulldog And Mom
A Baby Tumbles Down A Hill On Live TV During A Rugby Match
Cat Has Existential Crisis After Magic Trick
Pilot Lands A Plane Sideways At Bristol Airport