Fire Department Saves Dog's Life After A House Fire

February 24, 2018

The Copperas Cove Fire Department saved a dog's life during a house fire in Copperas Cove, TX.

The fire was caused by a space heater left on in the garage while the homeowner was not home, KXXV reports.

Luckily, firefighters arrived on the scene and were able to save this dog who almost didn't make it. He is currently being treated at the vet but is "doing well."

Watch the video below.

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

feel good videoMeet The Dog Who Loves Watching Horse Races

feel good stories'A Very Magical Experience': Homeowner Finds Abandoned Fox Cub In Backyard

feel good storiesWhen To Use (And Avoid) Your Car's Air Recirculation Button

feel good storiesMeet Kevin, The World's Tallest Dog

feel good storiesElephants Call Each Other By Name: A Fascinating Discovery

feel good storiesPolice Pursue Pickles The Perambulating Piglet

feel good videoThe Funniest Bouquet Toss I've Ever Seen

feel good videoClassy Women Vs. Fart Machine

feel good videoRed Hot Ball Experiment: Aloe Vera Gel Vs. Mayonnaise

feel good videoWoman's Magical Quick Change Act Stuns The Judges

feel good videoSisters Capture Hilarious Moment Parents Realize They Left Eldest Daughter Behind