19 Reasons You Should Always Proofread Before Sharing It For The World To See
August 4, 2014
Sometimes a small error in grammar or spelling can make a world of difference. For instance...
1. So you get rewarded for parking illegally?
2. SpongeBob is now doing the hiring? This could get interesting.
3. Remembering the heroes.
4. That's an interesting offer.
5. In the heat of the moment, you just never know.
6. Pimps don't like people who steal.
7. A comma, period, ellipsis... anything will do!
8. Oh, the irony.
9. "I'll take Ape Tit for $400."
10. This is a first. Usually it's the other way around.
11. When an escort needs to make a little extra cash.
12. Is this some type of sorcery?
13. Okay, I'm a North American and I have never consumed even ONE African!
14. And I thought The Hunger Games was fictional.
15. Some people prefer to be angry first.
16. Okay, toilet we get it. No one can ever use you.
17. Whoever made this sign is sick and tired of boots.
18. It hurts me to read this one...
19. It's just not a good look.
Cat Realizes The Outside Life Is Not For Him, Rings Doorbell And Begs To Be Let In
Truck Driver Leaves Toy For Person Who Always Waves As They Drive Past
Top 10 Childish Things Grown Men Still Do -- And Still Enjoy Doing
Man Grows A Giant Pumpkin, Rides It Down A River On His Birthday, Breaks World Record
The Internet Reacts To A Hilarious Photo Of A Cat Standing Up
The Frost On This Windshield Looks Like A Winter Wonderland Scene
Hilarious Video Shows Cat Slapping Seals
That Time Michael Jackson Shocked The Crowd With His Deep Voice During A Performance
Every Morning This Senior Dog Waits For Her Friend During His Daily Walks
Husband Surprises Wife With 50th Birthday Wish Over The Radio
When You Bring Your Parents To A Fancy Restaurant And They Don't Know How To Act