Girls Making A Hair Tutorial Video Witness A Terrifying Moment With Their Cat In A Lamp

April 14, 2016

Three young girls making a hair tutorial video accidentally filmed a terrifying moment when their cat climbed up into a lamp and got stuck.

We're sharing this because no one thinks about a lamp being dangerous to their cat, but it can happen so fast. Luckily, this little guy survived thanks to the girls' quick reactions.

If you see your cat near a lamp, please shoo it away. This cat is alive and well according to updates from the girl's older brother. Although he probably lost one or two of his 9 lives.

Like us on Facebook!

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

feel good videoThis Guy's Card Trick Is So Good It Makes Penn MAD!

feel good storiesThis Restaurant Only Hires Servers With Dementia So You Never Know What You're Getting

feel good storiesTim Tebow's Act Of Kindness At A Baseball Game Will Warm Your Heart

feel good storiesThis Hairy Chest Women's Swimsuit Is Selling Like Crazy

feel good storiesIf You've Never Seen A Husky Without Body Hair, Here You Go

feel good storiesWendy's Got Into A Hilarious Sign Battle With Pure Water

feel good videoThis Guy's Card Trick Is So Good It Makes Penn MAD!

feel good videoDisabled Former Marine Sees His Grandson In Uniform For The First Time

feel good videoDad Loses Son's Lunchbox And Brings Home A Toolbox. Mom's Not Impressed, Then She Flips It Over

feel good videoThis Is What Happened When A Lost Kitten Strayed Into A Raccoon Feeding Area

feel good videoBaby Elephant Gets Frightened By Goat, Screams And Runs For Its Life

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!