Doctors Said It Was The Flu, But It Was Much Worse. Every Parent Needs To Know About This

January 7, 2016

When 12 month-old Emmett woke up with a fever and acting unusual, Karla Rauch and her husband, Michael, took him to urgent care. He was diagnosed with the flu and sent home. Over the next two days, his symptoms got worse. Once he began vomiting blood, they rushed him to the Emergency Room.

Emmett swallowed a button battery found in a remote control. He miraculously survived this horrific accident, but his future remains unclear. Now, Karla and Michael are on a mission to educate families around the world about the dangers of button batteries, and how to prevent this from happening to your child.

Learn more about Emmett's story on EmmettsFight.com

Like us on Facebook!

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

feel good videoThis Guy's Card Trick Is So Good It Makes Penn MAD!

feel good storiesThis Restaurant Only Hires Servers With Dementia So You Never Know What You're Getting

feel good storiesTim Tebow's Act Of Kindness At A Baseball Game Will Warm Your Heart

feel good storiesThis Hairy Chest Women's Swimsuit Is Selling Like Crazy

feel good storiesIf You've Never Seen A Husky Without Body Hair, Here You Go

feel good storiesWendy's Got Into A Hilarious Sign Battle With Pure Water

feel good videoThis Guy's Card Trick Is So Good It Makes Penn MAD!

feel good videoDisabled Former Marine Sees His Grandson In Uniform For The First Time

feel good videoDad Loses Son's Lunchbox And Brings Home A Toolbox. Mom's Not Impressed, Then She Flips It Over

feel good videoThis Is What Happened When A Lost Kitten Strayed Into A Raccoon Feeding Area

feel good videoBaby Elephant Gets Frightened By Goat, Screams And Runs For Its Life

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!