This One Simple Trick Can Save A Baby From Choking. Everyone Should See This
June 29, 2015
Parents told St. John Ambulance that over 40% of them have witnessed their own baby choke. And when they quizzed them on the first aid, they found that over 80% didn't know what to do in this situation.
So St. John created this incredible advert to teach parents how to save a choking baby in a fun, easy-to-follow way. This is definitely a video everyone should see, parent or not.
This Video Of A 105-Year-Old Meeting His 5-Day-Old Great Grandson Is Bringing Joy To The World
The 12 Funniest Internet Responses To United Airlines
Family Plays Horror Board Game And Gets More Than They Bargained For
The 10 Funniest Sibling Photo Recreations On The Internet
Rogue Stapler Leaves The 4th Floor To Explore The World
This Corgi Ate Pumpkin Seeds, Pooped Them Out, And They Started Growing
This Kitten Was Abandoned, Then A Crow Does Something You've Never Seen
Girl Sings 'Hallelujah' With Lyrics That Tell The Easter Story
Man On Paddle Board Is Stalked By Curious Orca
4-Year-Old From Daddy-Daughter Duo Sings Beautiful Easter Hymn
The Funniest News Bloopers Of People Falling. I Can't Stop Laughing!