This Mom Wants All Parents To See This So They Don't Make The Same Mistake

June 21, 2016

An Arizona mother wants to warn other parents after her 9-month-old boy was accidentally sprayed with scalding hot water coming from the garden hose, causing second-degree burns to about 30 percent of his body.

check water hose temperature before using
ABC 15 Arizona / Facebook

Dominique Woodger said she was about to fill a little pool with water on Monday, as she normally does. When she turned on the faucet, the extremely hot water came out of the sprinkler head attached to the hose, getting all over her baby who was sitting on the ground.

"I thought he was crying because he was mad, because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face. I didn't think that it was burning him,” Woodger told ABC News.

Woodger said doctors say her baby will be okay, but she doesn't want other parents or children to experience the same pain.

"It's heartbreaking. It is. It sucks," Woodger said. "All of it was peeling. He had blisters all over the right side."

Parents, please remember to always touch the water from the hose before you spray it on your child.

Like us on Facebook!

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

feel good videoMama Ferret Really Wants Her Human To See Her Babies

feel good storiesTim Tebow's Act Of Kindness At A Baseball Game Will Warm Your Heart

feel good storiesThis Hairy Chest Women's Swimsuit Is Selling Like Crazy

feel good storiesWendy's Got Into A Hilarious Sign Battle With Pure Water

feel good stories25 Funny Married Life Memes

feel good storiesThe Actor Who Played Barney Has Finally Been Revealed

feel good videoThis Guy's Card Trick Is So Good It Makes Penn MAD!

feel good videoMama Ferret Really Wants Her Human To See Her Babies

feel good videoDisabled Former Marine Sees His Grandson In Uniform For The First Time

feel good videoThis Gorilla Dancing In A Bathtub To 'Maniac' Is The Best Thing You'll See Today

feel good videoThis Is What Happened When A Lost Kitten Strayed Into A Raccoon Feeding Area

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!