Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
Watch A Perplexed Beaver Become The Accidental Leader Of 150 Cows
Family Plays Horror Board Game And Gets More Than They Bargained For
The 10 Funniest Sibling Photo Recreations On The Internet
Rogue Stapler Leaves The 4th Floor To Explore The World
What Becoming A Billionaire Actually Feels Like
This Girl Made A 'Why You Should Date Me' Powerpoint For Her Crush
News Anchors Learn What A 'Furry' Is Live On Camera
This Kitten Was Abandoned, Then A Crow Does Something You've Never Seen
The Internet Can't Handle This Video Of A Baby Adoring His Mom
Comedian Has To Stop His Routine Because Of The Noise Coming From This Guy
After Unusual Bee Attack, Kentucky Farmer Gives The Most Country Interview Ever