Six Little Stories
By Sudhir • July 5, 2016
1. One day, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella.
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, But still we set the alarms to wake up.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children.
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence. "I am not 80 years old, I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience."
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.
When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it's like a mini vacation.
News Anchors Can't Stop Laughing At Baseball Player With Uncanny Ability To Always Find The Camera
Student Begs Teacher To Bring Dog To Class And His Response Is Perfect
Dad's 'Rules For Dating My Daughters' Goes Viral
This Angry Cat Swimming Through Harvey's Floodwaters Is Winning The Internet
Hurricane Irma Sucked The Ocean Away From The Bahamas
They Dumped 12,000 Tons Of Orange Peels Into A National Park. This Is What It Looks Like Now
They Thought She Was Drawing A Judge And Eliminated Her Too Early. NO ONE Saw THIS Coming
Guy On Disability Learns He Owns A Very Rare Blanket And It Changes His Life Forever
Watch This Husky Try So Hard To Befriend The New Kitten
This Video Of Grandpa Making His Grandson Laugh Will Take All Your Blues Away
Have You Ever Seen A Groom This Happy To See His Bride?