Cat Bites Sleeping Mother On Arm To Alert Family Of Burning Home
February 11, 2017
A family pet saved its owners from an early morning blaze after their mobile home caught fire in Alberta, Canada.
At about 3:30 a.m., firefighters were called to Clairmont where a mobile home's underside was on fire.
The parents and two children were asleep at the time when the cat came into the parents' bedroom and bit the mother on the arm to alert her to the fire. The family escaped and called the fire department.
"It's pretty interesting to see that it was the cat that did alert them that there was an issue," said fire Chief Trevor Grant.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the underside of the mobile home and extinguished it quickly.
Teacher Has A Melt Down At The Parent-Teacher Conference. This Will Change How You View Public Educators
He Bought A Mini Taser For His Wife, And Tested It On Himself. Get Ready To Laugh!
Andre The Giant Let Out A 16-Second Fart That Brought Production Of 'The Princess Bride' To A Standstill
20 Trained Assassins Who Are Pretending To Be Pets
Student Finds Out Annoying Foreigner Is A Friend He Didn't Know He Had
Drunk Tourist Accidentally Climbs Mountain While Trying To Get Back To His Hotel
He Tells His Deaf Dog 'We're Going To The Park' In Sign Language And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Judge Judy Asks For Example Of Woman's Drunk Behavior, Immediately Regrets It
A Softball Player Joins A Dodgeball Team And We Can't Stop Laughing!
Man Performs CPR On Electrocuted Squirrel
Dad Pranks Daughter With Epic 'Dad Joke' Disguised As A Magic Trick