Cat Bites Sleeping Mother On Arm To Alert Family Of Burning Home
February 11, 2017
A family pet saved its owners from an early morning blaze after their mobile home caught fire in Alberta, Canada.
At about 3:30 a.m., firefighters were called to Clairmont where a mobile home's underside was on fire.
The parents and two children were asleep at the time when the cat came into the parents' bedroom and bit the mother on the arm to alert her to the fire. The family escaped and called the fire department.
"It's pretty interesting to see that it was the cat that did alert them that there was an issue," said fire Chief Trevor Grant.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the underside of the mobile home and extinguished it quickly.
Dad Working 3 Jobs Surprises Daughter With Dream Dress For 8th Grade Dance
Mom Looks Up And Sees A Stranger Comforting Her Child. This Is What She Wrote
The Store's Sign Said 'All Pets Welcome' So This Cowboy Brought In His Horse
Jealous Bear Does Not Approve Of This Couple's Marriage
Walmart Employee Gets On The Floor To Support Woman's Back After She Passes Out
He Found Out A Childhood Friend Is In Prison For Life. This Is The Email He Received After Reaching Out
Super Cat Jukes Out 3 Cats In Epic Escape
Trombonists In High School Marching Band Perform Suicide Routine
This Man's Rant About Buying Flowers For A Woman Needs To Be Heard
28 Trombonists Perform Amazing Cover Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Son Scares Dad Right Off His Lawnmower And We Can't Stop Laughing