Girls Making A Hair Tutorial Video Witness A Terrifying Moment With Their Cat In A Lamp

April 14, 2016

Three young girls making a hair tutorial video accidentally filmed a terrifying moment when their cat climbed up into a lamp and got stuck.

We're sharing this because no one thinks about a lamp being dangerous to their cat, but it can happen so fast. Luckily, this little guy survived thanks to the girls' quick reactions.

If you see your cat near a lamp, please shoo it away. This cat is alive and well according to updates from the girl's older brother. Although he probably lost one or two of his 9 lives.

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!