He Ate 25 Laxative Brownies In 1 Hour. This Is What Happened To His Kidneys

October 3, 2017

In December of 2010, a 14-year-old boy ate 25 laxative brownies as a challenge between friends. What he didn't know was that you can overdose on laxatives and he was taken to the emergency room hours later.

This video explains what happens to your body if you overdose on laxatives. Please don't ever take or give someone more than the recommended dosage.

Click Here For The Most Popular On Sunny Skyz

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!