16 Creative AND Inexpensive Ways To Hide Ugly Stuff Around The House
June 23, 2014
Cut back on the clutter with these 16 brilliantly creative ideas...
1. Hide your dog food and water bowl in a drawer.
2. Ugly AC unit?
Hide it behind a helpful chalkboard (careful not to block airflow).
3. Turn power chords into vines.
4. Use a desk curtain to hide wires.
5. Turn extra cables into Bob Marley.
6. Create a hidden electronic charging station.
7. Decorate washers and dryers with tape.
8. Hide your router in decorative boxes.
Or with an old book cover...
9. Cover eyesores with paintings.
10. Cover the outer bath tub with imitation stone.
11. Too much jewelery? Hide it with a painting
12. Hide chords with a mini picket fence.
13. Turn stray wires into fun, tiny electrical towers.
14. Hide the cat's bathroom in a cabinet.
15. Cover pipes in the yard with fake rocks.
16. Create floating book shelves...
Without using magic...
Little Girl Lip Syncs 'Girls Like You' With Daddy And It's The Cutest Thing Ever
Teacher Finds Messages On Her Student's Pencils
Couple's Maternity Shoot In A Pumpkin Patch Has A Terrifying Ending
US Embassy Accidentally Invites People To Cat Pajama Party
Three Sisters Are Going As The Hocus Pocus Witches For Halloween
Police Officer's Heartfelt Plea Describes The Side Of The Job You Don't Read About In The News
Watch This High School Dance Team's Magical Harry Potter Routine
Someone Added Hilarious Captions To An Argument Between A French Bulldog And Mom
A Baby Tumbles Down A Hill On Live TV During A Rugby Match
Cat Has Existential Crisis After Magic Trick
Pilot Lands A Plane Sideways At Bristol Airport