Read This Hilarious Craigslist Ad Looking For A 'BBQ Dad'
June 5, 2017
This is a real Craigslist ad posted in Spokane, Washington, by a group of guys in their early 20s requesting the services of an experienced "BBQ Dad."
NEEDED: Generic Father for Backyard BBQ
To interested individuals,
We will be throwing a backyard BBQ on June 17th to celebrate beer and each other. We range in age from 21-26, and while most of us know how to operate a grill, none of us are prepared to fill the role of "BBQ Dad" That being said, we are in need of a generic father figure from 4PM to about 8PM (though you may stay the full duration of the party). Duties include:
- Grilling hamburgers and hotdogs (whilst drinking beer)
- Bringing your own grill (though this is subject to change. We will provide all of the meat)
- Refer to all attendees as "Big Guy', "Chief", "Sport", "Champ" etc. (whilst drinking beer)
- Talk about dad things, like lawnmowers, building your own deck, Jimmy Buffet, etc. Funny anecdotes are highly encouraged. All whilst drinking beer.
- A minimum of 18 years experience as a father
- A minimum of 10 years grilling experience
- An appreciation of a nice, cold beer on a hot summer day
We can't pay you in money, BUT we can give you all the food and cold beer your heart desires. Grill for a few hours, then sit back and crack open a few cold ones with the boys.
THIS IS A REAL AD. Do not hesitate to call if you are interested. Preference will be given to applicants named Bill, Randy, or Dave.
News Anchors Can't Stop Laughing At Baseball Player With Uncanny Ability To Always Find The Camera
Student Begs Teacher To Bring Dog To Class And His Response Is Perfect
Hurricane Irma Sucked The Ocean Away From The Bahamas
They Dumped 12,000 Tons Of Orange Peels Into A National Park. This Is What It Looks Like Now
People Who Accidentally Discovered Their Past Self In A Museum
A Hermit Crab Living In A Creepy Doll Head Has The Internet Freaking Out
Guy On Disability Learns He Owns A Very Rare Blanket And It Changes His Life Forever
Watch This Husky Try So Hard To Befriend The New Kitten
Someone Left Their Phone At Little Caesars And Found This On Their iCloud
Sign Language Interpreter Warned Of Bears, Pizza, And Monsters During Irma Briefing
Friends Suggest Accents Mid-Sentence And He Nails Every Single One