Cat Bites Sleeping Mother On Arm To Alert Family Of Burning Home
February 11, 2017
A family pet saved its owners from an early morning blaze after their mobile home caught fire in Alberta, Canada.
At about 3:30 a.m., firefighters were called to Clairmont where a mobile home's underside was on fire.
The parents and two children were asleep at the time when the cat came into the parents' bedroom and bit the mother on the arm to alert her to the fire. The family escaped and called the fire department.
"It's pretty interesting to see that it was the cat that did alert them that there was an issue," said fire Chief Trevor Grant.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the underside of the mobile home and extinguished it quickly.
Watch A Perplexed Beaver Become The Accidental Leader Of 150 Cows
Family Plays Horror Board Game And Gets More Than They Bargained For
The 10 Funniest Sibling Photo Recreations On The Internet
Rogue Stapler Leaves The 4th Floor To Explore The World
IKEA's Brilliant Response To Fashion Company's $2610 Version Of Their $1 Blue Bag
What Becoming A Billionaire Actually Feels Like
News Anchors Learn What A 'Furry' Is Live On Camera
This Kitten Was Abandoned, Then A Crow Does Something You've Never Seen
The Internet Can't Handle This Video Of A Baby Adoring His Mom
Comedian Has To Stop His Routine Because Of The Noise Coming From This Guy
After Unusual Bee Attack, Kentucky Farmer Gives The Most Country Interview Ever